What is the abs bar stool material?
ABS is a terpolymer of acrylonitrile, butadiene, and styrene, A represents acrylonitrile, B represents butadiene, and S represents styrene.
ABS resin is one of the five major synthetic resins. Its impact resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, chemical resistance and electrical properties are excellent. It also has features such as easy processing, stable product dimensions, and good surface glossiness. It is easy to apply. , coloring, can also be surface metallization, electroplating, welding, hot pressing and bonding and other secondary processing, widely used in machinery, automobiles, electronic appliances, instrumentation, textiles and construction and other industrial fields, is a use Wide thermoplastic engineering plastics.
Anji Tianwei Steel And Plastic Products Co., Ltd
Add:Anji Tianzi Lake Modern Industrial Park, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Chair features
- Lunch break Chair buy knowledge:
- How much is the normal size of bar ...
- Dining tables and chairs to buy fiv...
- Coffee Chair use and maintenance
- Buy online Chair notes
- Trends in bar stool use and classif...
- Maintenance and maintenance of soli...
- Regular bar stool material has what?
- Bar stool purchasing knowledge